Scholarships for the 23-24 Academic Year
BCF Scholarships Application
BCF Scholarship Requirements
For Dr. Cloer’s first full academic year incoming class. Limited to 50 students. All majors are eligible, but must be a Graceville Campus student.
Freshman | $4,000 academic yearSophomore | $3,000 academic year
Junior | $2,000 academic year
Senior | $1,000 academic year
Florida Baptist Church Staff Scholarship
$2,500 academic yearMust be on staff at a Florida Southern Baptist church. Limited to 50 students. All majors are eligible.
Florida Baptist Scholarship
$500 academic year
Must be a member of a Florida Southern Baptist Church. Limited to 200 students. All majors are eligible.
$1,500 academic yearReturning students on campus. Limited to 75 students. All majors are eligible.
$2,500 academic yearBachelors of Ministry Studies majors only. Limited to 20 students.
$1,000 academic yearMust be an African-American student. All majors are eligible with priority given to Ministry Studies students. Limited to 20 students.
Black Multicultural Scholarship
$5,000 per yearRequires minimum of 1-year multicultural training through the Florida Baptist Convention. Limited to 5 students. All majors are eligible.
- Full-time students get priority.
- Awarded based on application received date order.
- Florida Baptist will receive priority over non-Florida Baptists.
- To be eligible for a particular scholarship you must satisfy all of the requirements outlined in each scholarship description.
- You will be considered for as many scholarships on the attached list as you are eligible.
- To apply, return application by June 1, 2023 for consideration.
- Completed scholarship applications can be mailed to:
The Baptist College of Florida
Attn: Financial Aid
5400 College Drive
Graceville, FL 32440
or emailed to email@example.com
- Only submit one application to apply for all scholarships listed on the “Scholarship Opportunities” list.
- Make sure all of the blanks are completed accurately on the application.
- Only the applications that arrive completed with all required attachments will be considered for funding. If you have questions, contact the Financial Aid Office (850) 263-3261 ext 461 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or come to the Financial Aid Office. Please do not wait until deadline day if you need assistance.