1) Graduate Orientation (this webpage)
2) Graduate Orientation PDF
3) The 2021-2022 Catalog is the contract between you as a student and BCF. You will be responsible for the catalog requirements. Please pay extra attention to pages 14-46, 48-49, and 75-79.
4) Student Handbook
5) Registrar Packet and New Student Orientation Form - Email your forms to Mrs. Stephanie Orr at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the end of the first week of the semester. (Or use postal mail to Mrs. Stephanie Orr, BCF, 5400 College Drive, Graceville, FL 32440)
Submit the New Student Orientation Agreement Form and the Registrar Packet by the first week of the semester.
You will find valuable information on our website, http://www.baptistcollege.edu/, such as:
You receive your Student ID number through the Admissions Office once you are admitted to the College. It is a 6 digit number and should be included in your correspondence with your Admissions Counselor. If it is not, then contact Jordan Lacy in Admissions at 800.328.2660 ext. 460 or email@example.com to ask for it. Your password will be a combination of numbers, letters, and symbols. It comes from the IT Department and is emailed to your personal email account that you provided BCF. If you do not receive it prior to the semester, you can email Jesse White, Computer Support, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 850.263.3261 ext. 458. If you have just been admitted, your student email and password will arrive soon.
Our learning management system is called MyBCF (e-learning by Jenzabar). You will access MyBCF in two ways:
You must have a Baptist College of Florida Student ID number and password to log into MyBCF and gain access to your personal data. Enter your Baptist College of Florida Student ID number in the “User Name" box and your assigned password in the “Password" box and click “Login" or press [enter] on your keyboard.
Students must pay 75% of charges prior to beginning classes each semester. The remaining 25% balance is due forty-five calendar days later. Students that fail to make the required initial payments will be dropped from classes at the end of the Drop/Add period. You may pay: Online Check Credit card - call BCF (800-328-2660) Press “0” for the college operator, and ask for the Business Office.
You can request a student ID card if the school has your photo on file. Requests for an ID need to be sent to Mrs. Stephanie Orr at email@example.com. We ask that you submit a passport-style photo of yourself (no t-shirts please) via email to Mrs. Orr. The picture file name must include student ID number, student name, and that you are an online student. An example file name would be Doe, John –ID123456-Online.
Your rights to privacy concerning your student information are protected. If you want your academic information to be discussed with someone other than yourself, you will need to sign the FERPA Permission to Release Information form. This form will be part of a packet of documents sent by email to you at the beginning of the semester. You will need to stipulate persons with whom your academic information can be shared. Return the completed form via mail to the college. This only applies to those 18 years and older.
Important: Please note that before speaking to your parent/spouse/representative, we will ask the registrar to look at your file to see if we have this permission form. If it is not on file, we cannot legally speak with anyone other than you once you are admitted to the college.
The Baptist College of Florida is required to provide reasonable accommodations for all persons with disabilities who have submitted appropriate documentation of the disability to the Academic Dean. Students who need special accommodations should contact the Academic Dean’s office prior to or at the beginning of the semester. The Academic Dean will then inform the professor of each of the student’s courses of the needed accommodations. Then, the student should contact each professor to discuss the implementation of the accommodations. See the current Student Handbook, Students with Disabilities.
Click here to view informational videos.
You should have received an email from our IT department with your PIN and a computer usage policy. Make sure you sign this policy and return it to:
The Baptist College of Florida
5400 College Drive
Graceville, FL 32440
The policy can be found here.
Dr. Robin Jumper | Academic Dean
850.263.3261 ext. 425
Beth Andrews | Administrative Assistant to the Academic Dean
800-328-2660 ext. 414
Sadie Peronto | Administrative Assistant for Distance Education; LMS Faculty Assistant; Online Program Contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
850-263-3261 ext. 540
Taylor Donaldson | Online Program Contact and Attendance Secretary
800.328.2660 ext. 523
Stephanie Orr | Registrar
800.328.2660 ext. 454
Polly Floyd | Business Affairs Manager
800.328.2660 ext. 421
Stephanie Powell | Director of Financial Aid
800.328.2660 ext. 461