- Admissions Home
- College Viewbook
- Meet the Staff
- Quick Facts/Tuition and Fees
- Campus Life/Housing
- Community Info/BCF's Location
- Financial Aid
- Mission and Accreditation
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- Schedule a Visit
- Apply Now!
Office of Admissions
The Baptist College of Florida
5400 College Dr.
Graceville, FL 32440
(800) 328-2660 ext. 460
(850) 263-9026 Fax email@example.com
Non-degree Seeking Applicants
- Must submit a completed application
- Official high school diplomas or equivalents are required. Official transcripts must be sent directly from their points of origin to the Office of Admissions.
- ND students lacking the appropriate transcript can be admitted temporarily for the first semester. Students who fail to submit the required transcripts will not be permitted to register for subsequent semesters.
- ND students may not enroll in any courses in which placement is governed by the level of proficiency revealed in placement testing.
- No limit is placed on the number of courses a ND student may take, but no more than twenty-four semester hours of that work can be applied toward a degree at BCF.
- ND students are not eligible for financial aid.
- ND students who wish to become degree-seeking are required to meet all requirements for regular admission.
- No documents received after Drop/Add will be accepted for the current term; these documents will be placed in the studentís admission file and updated for the next term.